Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Labels

I've found that accessing questions to each chapter is hard (read: not as easy as it could easily be). The problem is that we are using many different labels for the same topic. I've seen 'Hayek c-1', 'Hayek Ch-1', and even 'Hayke.' I know it doesn't seem as big of a deal as I make it, but the whole point of the labels is to be able to click on one and have all of the other posts for that chapter appear, not one or two. This can be easily fixed if we go to our posts and edit the label. The thing to be decided is what we're all to agree on. I'm suggesting "Hayek c-#". no space by the dash ('cause that makes a difference) Reason I chose that is because that seems to be the majority of what people have labeled already.
I guess just leave a comment to say yea or nay..
Thanks