Mr. Hughes needs everyone who has posted (NOT MERELY ACCEPTED THE INVITATION) to post their name (first/last) next to their email address. In this way, I can remove those who failed to post by the deadline.
We are keeping everyone who posted so far, as that should be enought to have a whole class. Do this ASAP so I can tell Mr. Suda to change the class role, as he is scheduling now.
Thanks for your prompt attention.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Austen Kocher austen.kocher@gmail.com
Melanie Lynch
melanie.lynch@charter.net
(I may be having my e-mail address changed within the next couple of weeks though; do you want me to post it whenever it gets changed?)
Ellen Wagner and Michelle Snider
apersonenator@gmail.com
Still using Dinh's account,
Caroline Penca
c_penca@yahoo.com
Victor Tran aznrycer420@sbcglobal.net
alyssum
alyssums@sbcglobal.net
Dinh Nguyen silvavietfw69@sbcglobal.net
Jesse Casselman Jesse_Casselman_89@hotmail.com
Kelsey Marsh 2xchris@msn.com but im getting a new email soon ill let u kno as soon as i do.
adrian aldridge
adrian_aldridge@yahoo.com
Post a Comment