Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So, how many of you noticed that the date is supposed to be 12June, not 10 June? How many of you question your teacher's "sanity"?

Obviously, you should wait before having a family. However, soon I will post pictures of mine, so that you will understand why I am "sane", more or less.

Ya'll have until midnight...

3 comments:

kidA said...

Mr. Hughes, dont worry about your sanity, cause in contrast to others, you may be the most logical person in the world, although the only difference between them and you is 2 feet of concrete, rebar, and razor wire, and bars in the windows, doesent mean you are crazy .
time and sanity are all undefined, and cannot be defined. i stand by that theory until its proven wrong. then i dismiss it.-Adrian

Austen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austen said...

When someone questions my reasoning with a fact, I just interrupt them mid-word, wave my hand, and say, "Feh, that's just an urban legend." Then I declare victory, and walk away.

By the way, in addition to it being the 12th, your clock is off. As in off-kilter, not actually 'not on.'